Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Context menu Shift+F10 stopped working in 3.12.0.2 (worked in 3.10)
GreenMoose
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 9, 2017 7:41:18 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 64 post(s)
When I upgraded from 3.10.0.20 => 3.12.0.2 (from http://forum.ncrunch.net...-1-project--VS2017.aspx) in vs2015, the context menu seems to have stopped working?

I have no dedicated application context menu on my laptop so I use Shift+F10 to get it to show, and I frequently use below 3 key combination on a line inside my test method to show only that test's coverage:
Ctrl+M,S (show covering tests) => Shift+F10 (show context menu) => S (Show covering tests).

Now I must move my mouse pointer to the popup and RMB on it in order for it to show.

(verified by downgrading and got it working, upgraded and it stopped working again).

Bug or by design?
Thanks.

p.s. context menu does not appear in Tests window either, I must RMB with the mouse for it to show d.s.
Remco
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 9, 2017 11:35:20 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 1257 time(s) in 1170 post(s)
I've been making changes to the context menu in preparation for some performance improvements, to resolve problems with the opening times being so high.

These changes included moving the opening options to a mouseclick, and it looks like the keyboard shortcut was missed. So this is a regression. Thanks for letting me know about it, I'll see what I can do about getting it fixed.