Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Failing intergration test with ncrunch not with ReSharper NUnit
Graphene
#1 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 9:05:37 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I get the following error when i try to run Database tests with NCrunch.

SetUp : Castle.ActiveRecord.Framework.ActiveRecordException : Could not create the schema
----> NHibernate.HibernateException : Could not create the driver from NHibernate.Driver.SQLite20Driver.
----> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException : Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
----> NHibernate.HibernateException : The IDbCommand and IDbConnection implementation in the assembly System.Data.SQLite could not be found. Ensure that the assembly System.Data.SQLite is located in the application directory or in the Global Assembly Cache. If the assembly is in the GAC, use <qualifyAssembly/> element in the application configuration file to specify the full name of the assembly.

I could just put the dll in the GAC but there must be a better solution. any one know of one?
Graphene
#2 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 9:40:55 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

apparently the use CPU aritecture auto detect function is a bit off. when i set it to x64 it works. kinda strange as my machine is x64 and the solution is set to any cpu.
Remco
#3 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 9:53:36 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 1256 time(s) in 1169 post(s)
Hi, thanks for posting! Yes the behaviour of NCrunch around x86/x64 is different in NCrunch vs ReSharper. There is no standard for how test runners should behave between x86 and x64 environments, so unfortunately there is no right answer for how to approach this. You made the right move by choosing the x64 configuration option.