Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Good Job NCrunch!
CollisionNinja
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:12:14 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I work on a large code-base with a rather small team (3 developers), so we are always looking for ways to improve our productivity and quality of code. We begin implementing TDD a while back and it really began to slow the velocity of our team which was new to TDD practices. NCrunch has really enabled me to make use of the idle cycles of my PC. I rarely have to manually run or build any tests. NCrunch is awesome, and is most definitely my favorite.

I demoed NCrunch to the Director of Product Developer, and he is sold that we will be purchasing a licenses for our team. This is the initial reaction of my boss:

Me: "Hey check out this VS Add-on it's awesome." (2 minute demo of NCrunch)
Boss: "Wow! Are you the only one using this or does the entire team have this add-on?"
Me: "We all have it, but its in beta right now and will require a fee when its released."
Boss: "That's okay we will be sure to get a license for everyone."

* I of course spent the rest of the day thinking about how I could work this into a meme using the success baby template.

Good Job!
Remco
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 9:11:47 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 1259 time(s) in 1172 post(s)
Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience with NCrunch!!! It's great to hear it's been working so well for your team and that it's met with everyone's expectations internally. It's little posts like these that make my day and keep feeding me with the motivation to make NCrunch better and better :)

Thanks!!

Remco