Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

After Initial Install, All Projects Red And File Not Found Exception
ardalis
#1 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2011 2:43:49 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Just installed on VS2010. I have a solution with 9 projects, which include 4 test projects. One of these is using Watin/SpecFlow, and all are using NUnit. I'm getting this exception in the test runner window no matter which project I click on (I chose Ignore All in the config dialog to start, and was going to enable just 1 of my test projects).

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at nCrunch.Core.ProcessManagement.ExternalProcessManager.#=qCVxSS9__fdGbuTH1DtPZIQ==(FrameworkVersion #=qYBBBFCFkcEGRWOvY4ProB3h80aluWZarEUTXeo8bsUk=, Type #=q5d0U9$cDd3odf9zW4NcOKg==, String #=qOPcO_YZzNcbvrIpGyFPmgGksbK2WU4ufMRDtpgYryQ4=, String #=qEu2CY3dnqDJoq8YkgIx0Qg==, String #=q2Smkpds6z0bmlWtMCnn9Qnq9QxoJKBYQxjk4BDp89Mc=)
at nCrunch.Core.ProcessManagement.ExternalProcessManager.LoadExternalProcess(Type ipcTargetType, String runtimeWorkspace, String configFileName, FrameworkVersion frameworkVersion, ProcessSignature signature, ProcessType processType, Workspace[] workspacesLockedByProcess, String proxyProcessFilePath)
at nCrunch.Core.BuildManagement.BuildProcessLauncher.#=qELH54QB6TfFlajSss5pX224bQmCQv4gXJQFELYnVj8nM$hnF6ei4pVqtpXE_OSYe(Action`1 #=qgLM9R1pD46kLfjknlAGUyQ==)
at nCrunch.Core.BuildManagement.BuildProcessLauncher.ResolveComponentDependenciesInExternalProcess(String projectDirectory, String buildXml, String useBuildConfiguration)
at nCrunch.Core.ComponentLoader.SnapshotComponentFactory.#=qFEkVWuIutzJBR3YQY6hajcUConrnXYoQw6tlrz1e6O8=()
at nCrunch.Core.ComponentLoader.SnapshotComponentFactory.CreateSnapshotComponentFromXml(String projectFilePath, String projectXml)

Help?

Remco
#2 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2011 6:54:05 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 1257 time(s) in 1170 post(s)
This is definitely not right. It looks as though NCrunch is unable to find its taskrunner .exe files.

Can you submit a bug report through the NCrunch menu after this bug happens? I think there is something not quite right with your NCrunch installation.
ardalis
#3 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2011 7:56:57 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Having restarted VS2010 and closed/opened the project, it seems to be working now. Apologies that I didn't file the bug via the tool the first time.
Remco
#4 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2011 11:15:56 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 1257 time(s) in 1170 post(s)
No problem. Please do kick through a report if you see it again :)