Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Pricing
kstafford
#1 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 11:27:12 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi Author,

Firstly let me say I love NCrunch. I have used it in the past and recently placed an order for a single user licence for myself.

I work for a tech company in Ireland. We are a software and hardware house with offices in Ireland, UK and USA. We currently have some 20 developers working full time.
I have done a brown bag lunch time session here at work on Unit Testing and have demoed NCrunch to our tech director. He was very impressed and more or less gave the go ahead to order a few test licences until I told him about the pricing. Currently $289 per seat. That would equate to about €310 here in Ireland. That's more expensive than ReSharper! So if we were to initially roll it out for ten developers we would be facing a bill of €3100. That cost is simply prohibitive.

I had to agree with my boss. The costs are simply too high. I wonder have you plans to reduce them in the future perhaps as quantities of scale kick in? If so, I'd happily revisit this issue.

Sincerely

Kieran Stafford

Remco
#2 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 11:51:18 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 1256 time(s) in 1169 post(s)
Hi Kieran,

Thanks for our interest in NCrunch! I am sorry to hear that you find the price too high. Unfortunately, I do not have plans to lower it in the near future. However, I would urge you to consider the benefits of the product. When used correctly, it should provide value far in excess of its cost.