Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

PostSharp Issue causing project build failure
sureshot
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:03:55 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I checked out the other thread about adding files to include and I still can't get this going.

NCrunch: If you are experiencing problems in getting this project to build, have a look at https://www.ncrunch.net/...ng_project-build-issues
C:\Users\SM\AppData\Local\NCrunch\24212\11\Lib\PostSharp\PostSharp.targets (84): The "PostSharp.MSBuild.PostSharp20GetCurrentProjectDirectory" task could not be loaded from the assembly C:\Users\SM\AppData\Local\NCrunch\24212\11\Lib\PostSharp\Release\PostSharp.MSBuild.dll. Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\SM\AppData\Local\NCrunch\24212\11\Lib\PostSharp\Release\PostSharp.MSBuild.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Confirm that the <UsingTask> declaration is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask.

I tried adding a reference to PostSharp.MSBuild.dll from another folder and it didn't help.
Remco
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2012 8:59:52 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 1257 time(s) in 1170 post(s)
Hi, thanks for posting!

Make sure that you've included all of the post sharp binaries and resources into your project(s) by using the 'Additional files to include' configuration setting. This error is a common symptom of NCrunch not being aware of the files and thus not copying them into its workspace for processing. From the paths you've described above, my suspicion is that adding the clause '..\Lib\PostSharp\**.*' to your 'Additional files to include' would solve this.

Cheers,

Remco