Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Dependencies & Coverage
eschneider
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2019 2:32:11 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I had too many issues related to Dependencies, not sure why when there is references in the projects. Also code coverage does not seem to work for projects outside of the test project. I spent an hour using it and still most of my test failed even though they work in MS Test.

I'm sure with some work it could be made to work but I don't have time to fix it. At the end of the day the only thing it seems to add is code coverage the other features I already have or don't need.

Thanks,
Eric
Remco
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2019 11:05:17 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 1256 time(s) in 1169 post(s)
Hi Eric,

Thanks for posting. Missing code coverage on your product projects is an issue usually caused by configuration or problems in your environment. See here for more information on troubleshooting this.

It's also worth taking a look at any warnings showing up in the Tests Window as they can often indicate a problem with how the tool is configured.

It should be noted that using NCrunch on any solution that has a long history of development using different test runners may give an experience where things don't just work right out of the box. This is because NCrunch does introduce some new constraints on how tests need to operate. I recommend reviewing the constraints in the documentation for more information.